What is Continuous Testing?
Testing automation in applications
Continuous Testing is the process of running automated tests as part of the continuous software delivery pipeline in order to gain business risk feedback, improving and extending test automation to address increasing complexity and the pace of development and delivery of modern apps.
Reduce development cycles by delivering quality applications and features
Continuous Testing is an indispensable part of DevSecOps practice to achieve time-to-market and continuous delivery. The tests range from Shift-left to Shift-right, giving clients the peace of mind in knowing that their application will be delivered and tested.
- Speed up your digital transformation
- Ensure business continuity with SAP4Hanna migrations
- Increased development quality: gain insights that help you identify and solve problems faster
- Apply continuous deliveries in practice with guaranteed quality
- Feedback right from the early stages of development
- Underscore continuous end-to-end Automation (Shift-left and Shift-right)
Speed up your digital transformation with Continuous Testing
Continuous Testing is much more than just running test scripts and doesn't necessarily require an Agile team!
End-to-End regressive Test
BI and Data Warehouse Testing
Protect the integrity of your information
Ensure performance and scalability
Testing for applications
SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, SNOW
Risk based testing
Align testing to your business priorities
Test Data Management
Parameterize tests and eliminate hassles with mass test data
Identify critical defects quickly
Mobile and Cross-platform Testing
Do you want to deliver quality, secure and performance applications at the speed your business needs?Talk to our experts