User: all individuals who will use or visit the website and/or applications, over 18 (eighteen) years old or emancipated and fully capable of practicing the acts of civil life or those who are absolutely or relatively incapacitated, duly represented or assisted.
Personal data: means any information provided and/or collected by Yaman and/or its affiliates, by any means, even if public, that: (a) identify, or when used in combination with other information handled by Yaman, identify an individual; (ii) through which the identification or contact information of an individual can be derived. Personal Data does not include a business phone, business cell phone number, business address or business email.
Purpose: the objective, the purpose that Yaman wishes to achieve from each act of processing personal information.
Legal basis: legal basis that makes the processing of personal data for a given prior purpose legitimate by Yaman.
Consent: express and unequivocal authorization given by the User of the personal data so that Yaman treats his personal data for a previously described purpose, in which the legal basis necessary for the act requires the express authorization of the holder.
The website undertakes to comply with the rules set out in the LGDP, with due regard for the following principles:
- The user's personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner (lawfulness, loyalty and transparency);
- The user's personal data will be collected only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (limitation of purposes);
- The user's personal data will be collected in an appropriate, relevant and limited way to the needs of the purpose for which they are processed (data minimization);
- The user's personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that the inaccurate data is deleted or rectified when possible (accuracy);
- The user's personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the data holders only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (conservation limitation);
- The user's personal data will be treated securely, protected from unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law and the GDPR:
- Right of confirmation and access: it is the right of the user to obtain from the website the confirmation that the personal data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if that is the case, the right to access his personal data;
- Right of rectification: it is the user's right to obtain from the website, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to delete data (right to be forgotten): it is the user's right to have their data deleted from the website;
- Right to limit the processing of data: it is the user's right to limit the processing of his personal data, obtaining it when he disputes the accuracy of the data, when the processing is illegal, when the website no longer needs the data for the proposed purposes and when opposed to the processing of data and in case of processing unnecessary data;
- Right of opposition: it is the user's right to oppose, at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them, and may also oppose the use of their personal data to define marketing profile (profiling);
- Right to data portability: the user's right to receive personal data concerning him/her and which he has provided to the website, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another website;
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: it is the user's right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively based on automated treatment, including profiling, which has an effect on its legal sphere or affects it significantly similarly.
The user can exercise his rights through written communication sent to the site with the subject "LGDP-https: //yaman.com.br", specifying:
- Full name or corporate name, CPF number (Individual Taxpayer Registry, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) or CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities, Federal Revenue Service of Brazil) and user email address and, if applicable case, of its representative;
- Right he/she wants to exercise with the website;
- Order date and user signature;
- Any document that can demonstrate or justify the exercise of his/her right.
The request must be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail, to the following address:
Yaman Contact info
Local address can be found on the website https://yaman.com.br
The user will be informed in case of rectification or deletion of his data.
Duty not to provide third party data
During the use of the website, in order to safeguard and protect the rights of third parties, the user of the website must provide only his personal data, and not those of third parties.
Types of data collected
Data entered in the contact form
The data eventually informed by the user using the contact form available on the website, including the content of the message sent, will be collected and stored.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing of his personal data before the withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent can be made by e-mail: email@example.com, or by mail sent to the following address:
Local address can be found on the website https://yaman.com.br
The consent of the relatively or absolutely incapable, especially of children under 18 (eighteen) years, can only be done, respectively, if properly assisted or represented.
The processing of personal data without the user's consent will only be performed due to legitimate interest or for the cases provided for by law, that is, among others, the following:
- for the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
- to carry out studies by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- when necessary for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the user is a party, at the request of the data subject;
- for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitral proceedings, the latter under the terms of Law No. 9,307, of September 23, 1996 (Arbitration Law);
- for the protection of the life or physical safety of the data subject or third party;
- for the protection of health, in a procedure carried out by health professionals or by health entities;
- when necessary to serve the legitimate interests of the controller or third party, except where the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail that require the protection of personal data;
- for credit protection, including the provisions of the relevant legislation.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data of the user collected by the website are intended to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established with the user and to enforce requests made by filling out forms.
Personal data may also be used for commercial purposes, to personalize the content offered to the user, as well as to subsidize the website for improving the quality and functioning of its services.
The site collects user data so that profiling can be performed, that is, automated processing of personal data that consists of using this data to evaluate certain personal aspects of the user, mainly to analyze or predict characteristics related to their performance professional, their economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or displacement.
Yaman only processes Personal Data in situations where it is legally authorized or with the express and unequivocal consent of the User.
As described in this Policy, Yaman has legal bases for collecting, producing, receiving, classifying, using, accessing, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, processing, archiving, storing, eliminating, evaluating or controlling information, modifying, communicating, transferring, disseminate or extract data about the User.
The legal bases include your consent and legitimate interests, as long as such processing does not violate your rights and freedoms, as can be seen in the Table of Purpose.
Such interests include protecting the User and Yaman from threats, complying with applicable legislation, the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, enabling the conduct or administration of business, including quality control, reports and services offered, managing transactions understand and improve business and customer relationships and allow users to find economic opportunities.
The User has the right to deny or withdraw consent to Yaman, when this is the legal basis for processing personal data, and Yaman may terminate the provision of its services to this user in the event of such request.
If you have questions about the legal basis for the collection, treatment and storage of your personal data, contact Yaman and its Data Protection Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention period of personal data
The user's personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding that required to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed.
The data retention period is defined according to the following criteria:
- location or city in which our company does not operate
- profile or position that do not make sense for business relationship
- low or no opening emails
Users' personal data can only be kept after the end of their treatment in the following cases:
- for the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
- for study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- for transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in the legislation are respected;
- for the exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
Yaman retains all data provided, including Personal Data, if the User registration is active and as necessary to perform its services.
Yaman will retain Personal Data and keep your data stored until an eventual deletion request or according to the periods described in the Purpose Table.
Yaman may maintain your Personal Data after receiving your exclusion request or after the Purpose Table deadlines if necessary, to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse and ensure compliance with contracts.
Recipients and transfer of personal data
Yaman may disclose the Personal Data collected to a third party, in the following situations and within the limits required and authorized by the Law:
- a) With its customers and partners when necessary and/or appropriate to provide related services;
- b) With companies and individuals hired to perform certain activities and services on behalf of Yaman;
- c) With group companies;
- e) With suppliers and partners to provide the services contracted by Yaman;
- f) For administrative purposes such as: research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- g) When necessary as a result of an obligation, determination of the competent authority or judicial decision.
Processing of personal data
The controller, responsible for the processing of the user's personal data, is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the agency or other body that, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
On this site, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is Yaman Data, who can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or in person at: https://yaman.com.br
The data controller will be in charge of processing the user's personal data directly.
Data protection officer
The data protection officer is the professional in charge of informing, advising and controlling the data controller, as well as the workers who process the data, regarding the obligations of the site under the terms of the RGDP, the Law Protection of Personal Data and other data protection provisions in national and international law, in cooperation with the competent supervisory authority.
On this website the data protection officer is Dados Yaman, who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security in the treatment of user's personal data
The website undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
To guarantee security, solutions will be adopted that take into account: the appropriate techniques; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment; and the risks to the user's rights and freedoms.
The website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which guarantees that personal data is transmitted in a safe and confidential way, so that the data transmission between the server and the user, and in feedback, occurs in a totally encrypted or encrypted way.
However, the website disclaims liability for the sole fault of a third party, such as in the event of a hacker or cracker attack, or the exclusive fault of the user, such as in the case where he himself transfers his data to a third party. The website also undertakes to notify the user in due time if there is any breach of the security of your personal data that may cause you a high risk to your personal rights and freedoms.
The breach of personal data is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or subject to any other type of treatment.
Finally, the website undertakes to treat the user's personal data with confidentiality, within the legal limits.
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the user's computer and which are stored there, with information related to the website's navigation.
Through cookies, small amounts of information are stored by the user's browser so that our server can read them later. For example, data about the device used by the user, as well as their location and time of access to the website, can be stored.
Cookies do not allow any files or information to be extracted from the user's hard drive, and it is not yet possible, through them, to have access to personal information that has not come from the user or the way he uses the website's resources.
It is important to note that not all cookies contain information that allows the user to be identified, and certain types of cookies can be used simply for the website to be loaded correctly or for its functionality to work as expected.
Some of our partners may set cookies on the devices of users who access our website.
These cookies, in general, aim to enable our partners to offer their content and services to the user who accesses our website in a personalized way, by obtaining navigation data extracted from their interaction with the website.
The user will be able to obtain more information about third party cookies and about the way the data obtained from it is treated, in addition to having access to the description of the cookies used and their characteristics, by accessing the following link:
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Pipedrive https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/
The entities in charge of collecting the cookies may transfer the information obtained to third parties.
Social media cookies
The site uses social media plugins, which allow you to access them from the site. Thus, in doing so, the cookies used by them may be stored in the user's browser.
Each social network has its own privacy and personal data protection policy, with individuals or companies that hold them responsible for the data collected and the privacy practices adopted.
The user can search, along with social networks, information about how their personal data is treated. For information, we provide the following links, from which you can consult the privacy and cookie policies adopted by some of the main social networks:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pt/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/Privacy
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Management of cookies and browser settings
The user can oppose the registration of cookies by the website, simply by disabling this option in his own browser or device.
The deactivation of cookies, however, can affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the website, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, damaging their experience
Below are some links to the help and support pages of the most used browsers, which can be accessed by the user interested in obtaining more information about the management of cookies in their browser.:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows):
Microsoft Edge (Windows/macOS):
Apple Safari (macOS):
Apple Safari (iOS/iPadOS):
Google Chrome (Windows/macOS/iOS/iPadOS/Linux/Android):
Mozilla Firefox (Windows/macOS/Linux):
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows):
Keeping the User's personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our Users' personal data. We implement technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, be aware that no system is completely secure. The security measures implemented take into account, as required by law, the nature of the data and treatment, the risks involved, the existing technology and its availability.
Yaman reserves the right to modify the present rules at any time, especially to adapt them to the evolution of the Yaman site, either by making new features available, or by suppressing or modifying existing ones.
When using the service after any modifications, the user demonstrates his agreement with the new standards. If you disagree with any of the changes, you should immediately stop accessing the website and submit your reservation to the customer service, if you wish.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This policy is subject to the law of the Federative Republic of Brazil and the Barueri District Court is competent to settle any dispute in relation to it.
In the event of an incident with Personal Data, Yaman reserves the right to appoint a Mediation Chamber capable of resolving issues involving Users who hold the data, pursuant to Article 52, paragraph 7 of the LGPD.
|DATA||OBJECTIVE||LEGAL BASIS||LEGAL GROUNDS|
|Name, Email and Company||In order to access content and receive promotional material, Yaman will need the User to provide their Name, Email and which company they work for. Yaman will send Email Marketing to users who provide this information. The Personal Data collected will not be used to send any type of SPAM||Consent||I agree to provide my Name, Email and which Company I work for in order to access material available on the website, in addition to receiving Yaman's Newsletter and other marketing emails. I understand that my data provided will be used internally for promotional purposes by Yaman and I consent to receiving emails from Yaman|
|Name, Email and Company||In case the User wants to contact Yaman through the "Contact" area available on the website, Yaman will need to collect Name and Email in order to contact the User||Consent||I agree to provide my Name and Email for Yaman to contact me, as well as being aware that this data will be used by Yaman's Marketing and Commercial areas for sending emails|
|Name, Email and Curriculum||In order to apply for any of the vacancies advertised by Yaman, the User will need to provide his name, email address for registration. The collected data will be used for the selection process||Legitimate Interest and Consent||I agree to provide my Name, Email and other information contained in my CV for the Yaman HR area to apply for one or more vacancies available at Yaman that may eventually be used in an Employment Contract. I am aware that my Personal Data will be used for the selection process.|
Do you want to deliver quality, secure and performance applications at the speed your business needs?Talk to our experts